Environmental Volunteer Network (EVN), in conjunction with its associated group, Environmental Protection, Trainings and Development Organization (EPTDO), share the following objectives:
- Implement diverse monthly or seasonal programs for promoting a sustainable society through public awareness and capacity building.
- Implement the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDG’s) in every part of Afghanistan and chart the progress toward improvements in all 17 SDG’s.
- Conduct campaigns/public awareness programs for reducing air pollution in big cities on a quarterly basis with an emphasis on appropriate fuels, air filtration and planning.
- Implement national and international climate change projects as opportunities arise.
- Establish mechanisms for protecting the enjoyment of the environment by managing garbage and rubbish clean-ups in public places such that communities experience noticeable improvements and can maintain those improvements.
- Create and promote plantings, care, and preservation of trees, shrubbery, flowers and plants to improve green spaces throughout all regions of Afghanistan, especially in high-pollution and high-lung disease areas.
- Care for vulnerable animals, species, and ecosystems that are vital to biodiversity.
- Provide training in health-improving behaviors and social services for the most vulnerable people in the country.
- Stabilize gender equality in the country through focusing on women’s contribution to a cleaner, healthier, more sustainable environment through working gender committees.